Dieser Artikel erscheint am 27. März 2023
- Artikel-Nr.: 619681
- Altersfreigabe: Kennzeichnung derzeit unbekannt
- Genre: Adventure
Think you can you trust your neighbors? Think again.
Hello Neighbor 2 is a sequel to a smash hit Hello Neighbor, where you sneak into your neighbor's house and figure out what he's hiding in the basement. In part 2 we have gone even further, and as a journalist, you investigate murders and mysterious disappearances in a seemingly quiet town of Raven Brooks.
Hello Neighbor 2 is a stealth horror game about digging up your creepy neighbor's secrets. Imagine that the entire town with all the houses and AI-driven inhabitants is your playground. Oh, and there's something off about inhabitants in Raven Brooks, but you can't quite put your finger on it. So, you think smart, plan your ingress, and look for clues behind the shut curtains of a suburban dystopia.
To start playing Hello Neighbor 2 you need to walk down the streets of Raven Brooks sandbox world and watch the AI characters' life, look through the windows to find clues. It feels like an investigative journalist simulator, huh? What's in the attic of a local taxidermist? Why does this gentleman with a moustache go down to the amusement park every night? Which secrets does the mayor's study hold? These are just a small part of the questions you might ask yourself.
The best tactical move, however, is to sneak around, discover the ways to outsmart NPCs to learn their secrets and get a real scoop that will uncover the big mystery hidden in Raven Brooks. The twist is that every character in Hello Neighbor 2 is powered by a neural network AI, learning from the players, doing everything in their power to protect their gated community and its secrets.
Will you pull down the veil? You will be the one looking to solve the Neighbor's case because no one else dares to. Will you be the one to outsmart the Neighbor and find out what he's hiding?
- Raven Brooks and all its mysteries are now yours to explore! Traverse the town, all of its houses and AI-driven inhabitants are now part of your playground.
- It feels like an investigative journalist simulator - sneak around and find out your neighbors' secrets.
- Can you outsmart the AIs? Every character in Hello Neighbor 2 is powered by a neural network AI, learning from the players, doing everything in their power to protect their gated community and its secrets.
- It's up to you to uncover the dark secrets hidden in Raven Brooks!
- Hello Neighbor 2 Deluxe Edition includes a voucher for the Deluxe Edition Content Pack which will include 3 DLCs, and a 5-day early access.
o Can't get enough of Hello Neighbor 2 and the very suspicious town of Raven Brooks? We've got you covered! Enrich your Hello Neighbor 2 experience with the Deluxe Edition Content Pack. Get the chance to meet more neighbors and discover their unique traits, explore new locations, and try out the advanced investigative tools available at your fingertips.
o The Deluxe Edition Content includes:
- Hello Neighbor 2 - Back to School DLC
- Long forgotten rumors of children going missing up at the abandoned schoolhouse have begun to resurface, but the only one still there is the cranky old caretaker and his mean watch dogs! He must be hiding something, and it's up to you to investigate. But be careful... breaking into the school won't be easy and the caretaker doesn't like trespassers!
- Hello Neighbor 2 - Late Fees DLC
- Have you heard the rumors about the Raven Brooks Library? They say the Librarian there won't let anyone into the restricted section. Could one of the books there hold the answers to any of the town's bizarre mysteries?
- Hello Neighbor 2 - Hello-copter DLC
- Explore Raven Brooks in a whole new way - from the sky! Take flight with the Hello-copter, a remote-controlled flying drone equipped with a camera and grappling hook, discover new solutions to old puzzles and experience previously unreachable heights!
Subtitles: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Russian.
|Erscheinungszeitraum:||Länger als 2 Wochen hin|